The ACROSSEE partners organized the ministerial conference that took place in Trieste, Italy, on 12th November 2013 under the title “Institutional coordination for overcoming the crisis: investments and horizontal measures to increase development of the SEE region”. Ministers of transport and infrastructure, managing authorities at national, regional and local level, European decision-makers, stakeholders and transport providers met to exchange views, set common objectives and priorities for the future development, optimization and extension of the European transport networks.
The Conference addressed several issues and topics, among which:
- Horizontal measures for a better coordination and facilitation of custom procedures in the SEE area.
- Urgent measures necessary to adopt by countries and stakeholders to boost investments on the network development.
- Memorandum of Understanding on transport and custom coordination procedures.
- ACROSSEE inputs and contribution for improving cross-border accessibility in the South -East Europe Area.
- Perspectives and future actions together with investing opportunities.
Further information please get in contact with the CEI team at
To download the event background, the agenda and presentations , please click here.